- FAFSA and financial aid
- Dual Degree Consortium Agreement 2015-2016
- NYU Employee Discount Form
- LIU Post Financial Aid
- LIU Post Loan Adjustment Form**
**If you are going to need loans for summer classes, you will need to fill out the loan adjustment form.You should check off summer AND fall (you cannot apply for loans for the summer semester only unless you are graduating). This will mean that you will have to apply for spring loans in the fall when you register for your spring classes, so you’ll need to fill out this form again then. By the way, this is the form you would use if you wish to decline, reduce, or cancel loans, too.
Incomplete (Request for):
- Incomplete Grade Agreement Request Form: Please note that this is the only form and process that can be used to request a grade of Incomplete from the Palmer School.
Independent Study (Request for):
Leave of Absence (Request for):
Medical Leave of Absence:
Transfer of Credits:
- Permission to take a class elsewhere
- Transfer Credit Guide
- Request for Transfer Credit
- Please submit the Request Form to Christine Prete at email@example.com or fax (516-299-4168) or mail (see address below).
- Credits will not show on your transcript until you have completed 15 credits at Palmer.
- Send transcripts to:
Palmer School of Library and Information Science
720 Northern Blvd.
Brookville, NY 11548
Rare Book School
Transcripts, Graduation, Certificate:
- Ordering Transcripts
- Applying for Graduation
- Replacement Diploma Ordering
- Change of Name or Personal Information
- Enrollment Verification and Certification Information
- Public Library Certificate application
- Admissions forms
Find more at the LIU Post Campus Website Forms & Documents page