Incomplete (Request for):
- Incomplete Grade Agreement Request Form: Please note that this is the only form and process that can be used to request a grade of Incomplete from the Palmer School.
Independent Study (Request for):
Leave of Absence (Request for): Leaves will be granted for future terms only. This means that students withdrawing mid-semester would merely be processed as a withdrawal using the typical withdrawal form; if they need to take the following semester off then they would file a leave application for that semester.
There will no longer be a separate Medical Leave of Absence process. Students withdrawing mid-semester due to medical reasons will merely withdraw; any appeals for a reduction/waiver of tuition liability should be submitted per the usual process.
Graduate students only need dean’s approval for a leave prior to submitting the form:
NYU Full-Time Employee Discount
Transfer of Credits:
- Permission to take a class elsewhere
- Transfer Credit Guide
- Request for Transfer Credit
- Please submit the Request Form to Amy Ingrilli at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (516-299-4168) or mail (see address below).
- Credits will not show on your transcript until you have completed 15 credits at Palmer.
- Send transcripts to:
Palmer School of Library and Information Science
720 Northern Blvd.
Brookville, NY 11548
Rare Book School
Waiver Request for LIS 514, Intro. to Research in Library and Information Science
Find more at the LIU Forms and Documents page.