Incomplete (Request for):
- Incomplete Grade Agreement Request Form: Please note that this is the only form and process that can be used to request a grade of Incomplete from the Palmer School.
Independent Study (Request for):
Leave of Absence (Request for): Leaves will be granted for future terms only. This means that students withdrawing mid-semester would merely be processed as a withdrawal using the typical withdrawal form; if they need to take the following semester off then they would file a leave application for that semester.
There will no longer be a separate Medical Leave of Absence process. Students withdrawing mid-semester due to medical reasons will merely withdraw; any appeals for a reduction/waiver of tuition liability should be submitted per the usual process.
Graduate students only need dean’s approval for a leave prior to submitting the form:
NYU Full-Time Employee Discount
Transfer of Credits:
- Permission to take a class elsewhere
- Transfer Credit Guide
- Request for Transfer Credit
- Please submit the Request Form to Amy Ingrilli at email@example.com or fax (516-299-4168) or mail (see address below).
- Credits will not show on your transcript until you have completed 15 credits at Palmer.
- Send transcripts to:
Palmer School of Library and Information Science
720 Northern Blvd.
Brookville, NY 11548
Rare Book School
Find more at the LIU Forms and Documents page.